God answered my prayer!


Hello, my name is Aungkyaw Oo. I am an evangelist from the Mro tribe from the Rakhine State, Myanmar (Burma). I am one of the barefoot doctors returning again to receive more Bible and medical training this year. 
In 2018, I was able to finish one week of Bible, one week of CHE, and five weeks of medical training run by the Frontier Labourers for Christ in Chiang Mai.  Since then, after returning to the Rakhine State, God has opened the door for me in amazing ways to serve the people in my area.

Last year in December, I was on a medical-evangelistic trip to the unreached Mro tribe. The people in my area were blessed to receive medical help and to hear the story of Jesus.

One request the people made was to have something of the story of Jesus that they can see and hear in their own language. I asked the people to pray that God will provide something in the Mro language.

I am so thankful God answered our prayers. This year God provided me a mini-projector donated by Del and Lynne Giddings to show the Jesus Film in the Mro language. I am very happy to receive the mini-projector. God is so good and thanks to the Giddings!

EDITOR'S NOTE:  Four of these projectors were donated to the school which then gave them to the students who needed them most, given their ministry areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment